Ashley Atwood practices in the areas of corporate/ transactional law including advising clients on corporate formation and structure, entity selection, mergers and acquisitions, conversion and dissolution, contract negotiating, drafting and reviewing, and estate planning.
Ashley’s estate planning practice includes pet related trusts as well as the most common documents, wills, powers of attorney (both medical and durable) and directive to physicians.
Additionally Ashley handles the corporate formality requirements and registered agent duties for Sowell, Alvares & Walls, PLLC’s corporate clients. Ashley has a down to earth approach to the practice of law and in assisting her clients with their corporate and personal legal needs.
- Cottey College – Associate of Arts (1995)
- Stephens College – Bachelor of Arts in International Studies (1997)
- South Texas College of Law – J.D. (2001)
- Texas Supreme Court
- Voted one of the top attorneys in Katy by the readers in The Katy Times (2012)
- Top Ten Candidate ABWA Katy Charter Chapter (2009)
- Houston Business Journal 40 Under 40 (2010)